Moving Forward

After doing some research on the medication that the dr. wants me to take I’ve decided not to take it, at least until I am done breastfeeding. There is no research done on taking the medicine and breastfeeding and I feel it is to risky to take any chances. In the pamphlet for the medicine it says choose one or the other, so I am going with the safe route. I have been without this type of medicine for 37 years so I think waiting another 9 months will be fine. I’m going to call the dr today and tell him my decision then go from there.

Aidan has accepted a new job offer and I am really happy for him. The new place seems like it will be a good match for him and a pretty decent place to work. He will be getting a nice bump in salary along with better benefits. They also seem to be pretty family friendly and do a lot of activities that our kids can be involved with. He’s waiting on the official offer letter to arrive before giving notice at his current job but will probably be starting at the new place in early November.

Holy crap, November. Can you believe it is almost the end of the year? I can’t! This year has flown by so quickly. I suppose as you get older they go faster, don’t they?

Well, I don’t really know what else to say, except maybe mentioning that I made butternut squash soup last night and it was delicious. I usually don’t care for it, but I experimented and made my own using a base recipe (link above) and it was really, souper good. ;) Have a nice day everyone!


2 thoughts on “Moving Forward

  1. I think you have to do what feels right for you and your baby, and in this case you know that you’re not saying ‘I will never take this drug’, but are only postponing it until you are no longer nursing. Surely the doctor will support your thoughtful decision!
    Congrats to Aiden about his new job! It sounds as if it will be a great company to work for – and of course receiving more money and extra benefits are good things, too. 👍


    1. Thanks for your support, Sylvia. Honestly, I’d really like to take it now but I just can’t. I hope my doctor will be supportive, I still haven’t called him. I’m afraid that he will try to put me on something else, that my son was actually on and caused him to gain a tremendous amount of weight. It’s safer for breast feeding but my vanity is really getting in my way. Plus I’m still trying to absorb all of what he said…

      Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s